My Community
  • November 13, 2018, 07:55:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

collapse

Author Topic: Blackhawk Re-release faction  (Read 302 times)

Jarhead

Blackhawk Re-release faction
« on: July 06, 2018, 07:25:07 pm »

Hi folks,

did perchance anyone notice something unusual about this:

The Faction symbol on the upper right corner is the USMC faction symbol. Which astonishes me to no end, as I believed the Blackhawk would stay strictly Bloc. all cards seen sofar seem to indicate bloc only, as does the enlist app to. my mistake? wrong symbol on the picture? only for the premium? anyone who knows more than I do? I would certainly like my favorite light walker to get a USMC card  ;)

Cheers
"Retreat Hell! We just got here!"

MaGoff

• Administrator
    • Dust-Vikings
Re: Blackhawk Re-release faction
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 10:01:55 pm »

My guess is that it's a mistake. The text for it on the Dust store says that it only comes with a Bloc card.

Graystoak

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 08:26:41 am »

Good spot but most likely a mistake. Much as I would love to add one of these to my USMC I canít see them having an enclosed walker.

Jarhead

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 09:22:58 pm »

yeah, sadly I to believe it to be a mistake but I wanted to be sure as the thought would be very nice. But I will have to add them time and again in those 25% span ;) but they are very well worth it. especially with the USMC pilots they become REALLY nasty buggers.

cheers

GregB

• DUST USA
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 07:37:08 pm »

We are working on additional weapons for this chassis that would be USMC also...

Jarhead

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 08:38:53 pm »

We are working on additional weapons for this chassis that would be USMC also...

very nice.

one thing about I wonder, will there ever be something like weapon packs?

For example, the Blackhawks potential new weapons which you mentioned above. I do own two Blackhawks and I really doubt, that I will purchase many (if any) more for the new weapons. Which is reflecting budget issues as well as space confinements. But I would certainly, actually without a doubt buy additional weapon packs for the Blackhawk in the blink of an eye.
Same goes for the new Tornado Plane. I doubt I will purchase another P-48 just for the phasers and the card. BUT I would immediatly buy the Phasers and the card if sold seperately.

So, what do you think about seperately sold "upgrade" weapon packs? I'm aware not every weapon systems / Unit lends itself to that (like when whole turrets would need to be sold) But systems where actually just a small weapons apandage (like The P-48, the Blackhawk, several of the Axis and SSU walkers with their weapons arms or the open top heavies of the allies) would possibly benefit a lot, as players who otherwise would just not buy the vehicle, might buy the new weapon system.

cheers

* Recent Posts

Re: Luftwaffe & Kampfaffen by Mechaholic
[November 12, 2018, 12:26:14 pm]

Re: Luftwaffe & Kampfaffen by awx
[November 09, 2018, 04:12:04 am]

[November 06, 2018, 12:42:26 pm]

[November 06, 2018, 12:39:08 pm]

Luftwaffe & Kampfaffen by Mechaholic